Call Flow Designer Release Candidate Available
Along with the release of V15.5 we brought back the VAD, with it’s new name Call Flow Designer (CFD). The BETA of the CFD was very well received as it was a feature that many customers and resellers were really looking forward to. And now we bring to you the Release Candidate.
So, what’s new in the RC:
- Email Sender component properly validates mandatory fields.
- Email Sender component was setting the sender name to “From” instead of the sender address.
- Call flow and component variables can be initialized using session variables.
- Expression Editor was considering a wrong number of parameters in expressions having a comma inside a constant string value.
- When the compilation finishes with warnings or messages (not errors), the Error List window is kept open.
- Email Sender component can now be configured using 3CX server settings, no need to re-enter connection info again in that case.
- Added New Logger component allows writing text to the log file, very useful for debugging purposes.
We look forward to receiving your feedback on our CFD Forum and bringing you the final release soon!